Home
Berkeley Homes
Ira & Carol Serkes
Pacific Union RE
Berkeley, CA USA
800-887-6668

ira@berkeleyhomes.com

Buyer/Seller Form
Site Map
 HOMES   NEIGHBORHOODS   COMMUNITY   SELLERS   BUYERS   LOANS   RELOCATION   About Us

Monday, August 07, 2006

Deco In Los Angeles






I belong to several different mastermind and networking groups, and we meet several times each year. That's how I'm able to "stand on the shoulders of giants"... learning from other highly productive and creative real estate agents. We take the opportunity to share ideas, market trends and conditions, and learn how to serve our clients more effectively. I'm one of the techy's of the group, and had the chance to tell others about my very cool digital scanner!


This meeting was held in Los Angeles. Now, I'm not supposed to say this, and I certainly wouldn't want to live there, but I sure do enjoy visiting LA! It has some of the finest Deco structures in California, and it's always a treat to visit new places for the first time.... or "old friends" once again


Hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home