Home
Berkeley Homes
Ira & Carol Serkes
Pacific Union RE
Berkeley, CA USA
800-887-6668

ira@berkeleyhomes.com

Buyer/Seller Form
Site Map
 HOMES   NEIGHBORHOODS   COMMUNITY   SELLERS   BUYERS   LOANS   RELOCATION   About Us

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Get The Best Deal When Selling Your Home



That's the title of my new book.. and the cover just came in!

Thinking of selling? The tips in my new book make the sale of your home easier, and show you how to receive thousands of dollars more when selling.

I've always wanted to write the companion book to my Nolo Press Book "How To Buy A House In California"... and it should soon be in bookstores.

Need the information right away? Call 510-526-6668 or email serkes@berkeleyhomes.com and we'll get together!

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope there are no tips I missed in 2003. :)

Best of luck with the book

 

Post a Comment

<< Home