Home
Berkeley Homes
Ira & Carol Serkes
Pacific Union RE
Berkeley, CA USA
800-887-6668

ira@berkeleyhomes.com

Buyer/Seller Form
Site Map
 HOMES   NEIGHBORHOODS   COMMUNITY   SELLERS   BUYERS   LOANS   RELOCATION   About Us

Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Craftsman Home... Tale of Two Paint Jobs

Just saw an article in the San Francisco Chronicle about a Rockridge Home.. and it's tale of two paint jobs. It's worth reading, so here's the link to it!

It talked about the wrong.. and right way to select paint colors.

The article made me smile! Many many years ago my investment partner and I selected colors to paint one of our rental houses. He didn't like my selection.. I didn't like his.. and we compromised. We ended up with colors neither of us liked!

As I mentioned.. that was many years ago. Now I know to bring in a color consultant! When you're ready to sell your house in Oakland's Rockridge Neighborhood... or Elmwood Claremont... or any of our marvelous East Bay communities, give us a call! It would be our pleasure to refer you to experts in the "Art of Staging" Staging was first developed by Barb Schwarz, and I wanted to make sure that she receives the credit for this superb concept.

Want to buy your own Rockridge Home? Here's what's for sale in Oakland's Rockridge neighborhood... and Berkeley's nearby Claremont neighborhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home