Home
Berkeley Homes
Ira & Carol Serkes
Pacific Union RE
Berkeley, CA USA
800-887-6668

ira@berkeleyhomes.com

Buyer/Seller Form
Site Map
 HOMES   NEIGHBORHOODS   COMMUNITY   SELLERS   BUYERS   LOANS   RELOCATION   About Us

Saturday, March 22, 2008

How much does a fence cost?


One of my clients asked me how much a fence would cost, and I decided to see if there was a way to estimate the cost online.

I came across the Fence Online website, and tried it out. What I liked about it was that they asked for my zip code, so hopefully they adjust the cost based on local supplies and labor costs.

Here's the link to the fence estimator.
If you try it, let me know how the estimates compare to your actual costs.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger 007ELmO said...

They closed the site down for some reason. Why is it so difficult to find fence estimators?

I've heard people saying I'll need 5K, yet home depot's fence sections themselves adds up to under 1K.

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you material might come to under 1K however, the labour is extremely expensive because it is quite labour intensive. Post holes dug, cement poured, etc, etc. If old post holes have to be removed and replace it is even more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home