Home
Berkeley Homes
Ira & Carol Serkes
Pacific Union RE
Berkeley, CA USA
800-887-6668

ira@berkeleyhomes.com

Buyer/Seller Form
Site Map
 HOMES   NEIGHBORHOODS   COMMUNITY   SELLERS   BUYERS   LOANS   RELOCATION   About Us

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Some very cool uses for the camera in your cell phone!

Some very cool uses for the camera in your cell phone!

Carol and I spend several hours every Thursday to preview the new Berkeley MLS homes on the market for our clients.. then prepare a detailed report for them to review online at their convenience. We started using our iPhones to take photos and email to our clients.. while still at the house.

One of my mastermind buddies, Alan Mah from Vancouver, shared this nifty tip. It was so good that I thought I'd let you know about it too.

"Never use my little camera in my PDA phone in the past as I do not like the low quality of the images from it.

However has I am getting older and have too many things in my mind I found a use for it. Ever go to a huge parking lot and park your car and try to remember where you park your car? Now I don't have to remember where I park as I just take a picture with my phone of the parking space, the floor it is on and the direction of my car.

Will work with hotel room number, take pictures of groceries you want to buy etc, you get the idea where I am going with"

Thanks, Alan!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's an awesome tip, Ira. My car is black and not very tall, so it's easy to lose it amid the Hummers and giant trucks. BTW, sounds like you recommend the iPhone, eh?

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Ira & Carol Serkes said...

Yep.. I love the iPhone.

It was misnamed... it's really an iTool - Internet Tool!

We use it for traffic, sort-of-gps, reading PDF files and more. When we were in London I emailed myself PDFs of London Deco Buildings, Underground and Bus Maps.. and was able to view them beautifully. We went to the Apple Store on Regent Street and tapped into their free wireless!

Interesting.. in Berkeley, the AT&T phone part is the weakest component, so I still have a Sprint Treo 700p which I use as a high speed bluetooth modem for my Mac Book Pro!

Ira

 

Post a Comment

<< Home