Home
Berkeley Homes
Ira & Carol Serkes
Pacific Union RE
Berkeley, CA USA
800-887-6668

ira@berkeleyhomes.com

Buyer/Seller Form
Site Map
 HOMES   NEIGHBORHOODS   COMMUNITY   SELLERS   BUYERS   LOANS   RELOCATION   About Us

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Have a nice trip... see you next fall!

And that's what happened to me at Sunday's open house of our new Berkeley Thousand Oaks Neighborhood home at 1837 San Lorenzo.

I was opening up the house, and getting flyers to give to a visitor, when I turned around to greet them.

My left foot was on the steps... and the right foot was on.. thin air.

I had a very nice trip.. and fall.

So.. I've a sprained ankle, and doing business from the sofa. Poudini snoozed on my chest this morning, she just stopped by to say hello and is now grooming herself by my right foot. Not quite My Left Foot.

What's the lesson?

Live today to the fullest
You never know when "stuff happens"

Take good care of the ones you love
I took great care of Carol when she broke her foot last year; she's taking care of me now.

Have contingency plans
My cell phone is in my sweatshirt pocket, my G4 Powerbook laptop is plugged in, and we've an AirPort wireless network... so I can work from anywhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home