Home
Berkeley Homes
Ira & Carol Serkes
Pacific Union RE
Berkeley, CA USA
800-887-6668

ira@berkeleyhomes.com

Buyer/Seller Form
Site Map
 HOMES   NEIGHBORHOODS   COMMUNITY   SELLERS   BUYERS   LOANS   RELOCATION   About Us

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Zebra Mural on Ada Street just west of Sacramento Street in    Berkeley.    More and more often I take the road less travelled on my Ber
The Zebra Mural on Ada Street just west of Sacramento Street in
Berkeley.

More and more often I take the road less travelled on my Berkeley Real
Estate journeys around town.

Soon afterwards I saw Roger Robinson of Star Inspections with a tribe
of other inspectors at thei ASHI - American Society of Home Inspectors
picnic. Saw houseman on his inspector bike at the Solano Stroll this
morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home