Home
Berkeley Homes
Ira & Carol Serkes
Pacific Union RE
Berkeley, CA USA
800-887-6668

ira@berkeleyhomes.com

Buyer/Seller Form
Site Map
 HOMES   NEIGHBORHOODS   COMMUNITY   SELLERS   BUYERS   LOANS   RELOCATION   About Us

Monday, February 11, 2008

North Berkeley Adventures - The Cheese Board


One of the many reasons I love Berkeley... the amazing sights!

I was on the phone to my good friend Brenda Jones from Bennington Vermont. We have a mastermind call every Monday Morning... when all of a sudden I said "There's a dog crossing the Shattuck with a baguette in its mouth!"

So.. parked right away and took this shot with my iPhone

We were across the street from The French Hotel (where else?), and down the block from Chez Panisse. It definitely looked like a Cheese Board Baguette to me! His caretaker said that the dog eats part, buries part, and then digs up the buried bread for a snack later on.

One more reason I love living in Berkeley!

I once lived on Buena Vista Way... and loved walking to North Berkeley.

Stay tuned.. we've a suprise coming soon!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda reminds you of the movie Lady and the Tramp as they share a plate of spagetti.

Give that dog a beret hat and a slice of cheese and he could be walking down the river Seine or sitting in a park enjoying a picnic. I love the picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home